Thursday, January 19, 2012

About Me

What is there to say about me, I love to be out side in the mountains with trees and waterfalls. every summer me and my dad go on a hike up a waterfall and swim in the streams. I also like to spend my time playing sports with friends. Volleyball and basketball are my favorite i was even on the schools intramural basketball team here. As for my social life i love being with fiends and family going away to school was one of the hardest things i have done i love going home and seeing my family whenever i can. When i am not with friends and family i am study for school or writing papers, i may not be the smartest student but i am the hardest worker and my straight A's prove it. I am excited to see what this new semester brings in the way of challenges and excitement. As an addition in to this.. For my major i am a criminology major. I am studying to be a forensic profiler for the FBI one day. Well at least thats my dream job i will probably start out in the police department whereever i choose to live and work doing CSI work or being a detective.

1 comment:

  1. I totally get you on being outdoors...nature is really amazing. It's one of my favorite things about life, actually. Hiking and camping are such great fun.

    You forgot to talk a little about what you are studying and what you'd like to do in the future!

    ReplyDelete